Tuesday, June 30, 2009

jatuh hati

Ok, I'm just tired to blog a very long post.
So yeah. The idea is.. To do our project with Dan and the ladies.
hah. So from Yishun, met Dan. Waited for Cyn, Seha and Nawal. Lambat betol.
Headed to Bugis next. Went to Tong Seng for er... Lunch? Yeah..
Met with the 3 Ila's. Then off to National Library.
Shit, that place is crap. Besar jer. Tempat nak belajar satu level jer. Merepek.
da lah tu, packed. Fuck.

Blablabla.. Went to this Hotel, what ever the name is. haha.
The ladies Did their video. Funny to see all of em.
Now I'm worried for my group. hah. Do the Vid quick! COme Andy.. Dont be a sour puss.

Yea yea.. after that all wanan go home.. Thanks cyn for the Java chip. Bad mistake to let me hold the Tall. I'll finish it up!!

hah. All in all, it was a fun day. though nt productive.
oh well.

LG, that's a total of 4 times today. heh, kinda like it ;)
& Dan, 1-0 eh... hahaha :P


Hey Bo!

Brothers and the Ladies.

Museey!
You got something that I want
and i want it now.
Tell me.

No comments: