Saturday, June 20, 2009

i'm doing just fine

Well, I guess I'd do my part.

I'm the last child. The irritating one.
I've given you alot of shits. For 18 years.
U've worked hard. Very hard to make ends meet for the Family.
I'm proud.
Ur life story's have thought me good. It was not easy for you then. It is not easy for you now still.
I've failed you countless times. But you'd just smile.
Dad, thank you.
And sorry that i can't continue ur legacy.. Takraw. Hahaha!!!

Family says I'm exactly like my dad. When i was young..
Dad has this picture when he was a teen.
He looks exactly just like me!
SHIT!!!
Oh wait, i look exactly like him.
hahahaha..

Wait, im gonna be like him when i grow up?
Wahh!!! Must maintain my body. wahahahaha..
Im an asshole.

well Dad, I know u wont see this. IF u do, u won't understand it either.
Well, i dont care. Cause I love You dad.

Happy Father's day people!



Museey.
The 2nd heir to him.
Yay!
I shud buy him a bird to replace the 1 I killed. Unintentionally!

No comments: