Thursday, January 15, 2009

with that something.



U-huh. Yesterday's outing.
Fun I must say. Love Red camp peeeeeeeeople.
Why I love u guys so much? I also don't know.
Why we love each other we also don't know.
Wait, we just simply love each other.
Weird, coming from a guy. heh.

Rashid And I went Vivo today. *again*
Applied for Earle Swensens. Dapat uh beb...
wah. Can't believe I'll be working.
Spilling COKE on someone's lap izin my Forte.
:P
Still got to tell my parents abt this. hahaa..
Thanks Bro for being the best.

If they won't work, I don't know what to say.

I might hate this job but hey,
can't be doing the thing things u like all the time right?
~~~~~

JAE submitted. yeah.
So.. Know...
It's work. Then..
either my next Train stop is...
Bishan, Clementi, Woodlands or Sembawang.
Really hope its not Sembawang =)

Good Day tomorrow.
Better day, Saturday.
MUSEEY!

No comments: