Saturday, January 3, 2009

Seven Nation Army

Went out with Hasyir and Hazwan.
bugis, finally got the hat i wanted. Hah.

Been talking to people lately.
each with different reasons, they told me.
Gosh, I think I have to figure out this myself this time.
shit.

~~~~~



Hah, found this pic.
A good friend of mine gave it to me.
Thanks Jas.

Beautiful ain't it so? Ride cymbal.
The toms.
Bass ans snare. Missing shot for the High Hats.
Even my Nickname is on it. haha..

The urge to drum is always there. Oh band, lets jamm.
Please find a day. I know that you guys are busy.
One's schooling the other working.
It's just been sometime since I last played. Hah.
Feel the loud banging and the pedalling.
Gosh, I wanna rape those drums. hah.
~~~~~

Come on. What stopping you? It was just some words left unfinished.
Not just because of that. Maybe just because of that?
No way, not again. Who am I kidding. it is yet again.
Here I am, in the position. Thinking, helplessly?
I still believe there's something there for me.
there's something left for.
Patience.

He's Museey
Palawan at Sentosa! Woot!

No comments: