Monday, March 30, 2009

Wind of change..


That's part of the sec five's.. Miss this bunch..
And I miss Gonc Crew too! Haha.. The videos we take..
The crap we do in school/class.. The oh so many things..

It's 2.34 in the morning.. Logged into RP's website..
results have yet to come out.. Oh man.. Don't feel so good abt this..
Ugh..
Oh yeah, went to Ite Bishan with Saiful.. I guess im heading there again tomorrow..
Im hoping, praying for Rp. =D

Oh yeah.. Played pool right after taking my missing Testi..
Good streak.. Not bad not bad.. =)


why did I smile like that?

Ah Dao!

It was supposed to be only me and Zhi Yang..
Big thanks guys.. Haha..


And this.. Another bugger.. Was supposed to be Bro-ey, Alicia and me..
alamak..



MUSEEY!
Hoping for the best,
Left4Dead izin working! SHIT!
Bowling this Thursday.. WOOT!
Love you guys..

No comments: