Wednesday, March 25, 2009

full day


SCHOOL FOOD! Oh, Sheikh mother chicken very nice.

Happy sia


Pasta

Happy Birthday Suhai =)

Syaza! Sorry, just a body picture. Heh.


Head to school in the a.m to get our olvl cert. Right.
Met a lot of friends there. :D
Man... How much I miss u guys. Oh well...
Oh yeah.. Shit sia.. My testi is missing! What the !@#$... Aiya.. gonna wait for their call.
Oh yea, Naz and Azie got theirs already. Haiyah..

After, they went to Fida's and I went home. Wanted Sha to give me Left 4 Dead stuffs.. so yeah..
Played L4D.. Crapped.. Youtubed..
Bro, when was the last time we Played Rs and mine? Like.. 3 years ago man..

Yeah.. Then Saiful and Izryan called.. wanted to lepak. But imma meet Azie, Naz, Syaza for a birthday thinga...
Ryan wanted some ciggs and me being 18.. Ugh.
Oh well.. We chilled for a while.. They shared their expereince.. School life and such..
Meet up with the gals next.
At bottle tree park, celebrating Suhai's. Dont really know Suhai even though junior. Ok.. right.. haha. So there.. Help the girls to take pics and Yeah | felt real awkward.. Tsktsk..
Took a pic with Syaza and wished Suhai a Happy birthday.

Oh yeah.. Heading to Dama's tomorrow right after my Dental. What colour should it be..?
Green? ooo...

p.s Syaza, I purposedly wore 3/4 hokay.. =P

MUSEEY!
great mood, a problem solved and thankful.

No comments: