Friday, October 31, 2008

This is the last time

I hope.
Heh.

Before things get out of hand, I think it's best to say this.

Guys, Im having my O's. Sorry if i do not talk to you guys, catch up with the latest gossips (hah) and many more. It will be over in 2 weeks time.

I just have to say this. Someone just erase the word 'Secret' from the dictionary.
If im not wrong, a secret is meant to be kept safe. So there i was TRUSTING this particular someone. Told something and he/she told other people. Im not mad, angry or whatever lah. Just remember, u too have secrets. And u know That i know them. I can find out more if u want. Heh, but im not like that. Just dont do it again. =)

To Bro's whom it may concern, Chill la guys.. In 2 weeks time, we can lepak, go out, pool, Look at girls.(heh)
Don't worry.. I'll plan aite.

To the ladies. Hahaa.. Ok, i promise that I will talk to you guys, and whatevr after my o's. Yes, i promise. (im hating after o's phrase -.-)
2 weeks. Patient a little =D

~~~~~
To a friend. You know who you are. Right here, Im telling u this now. YES. I Called u a Poser. I admit. I don't have much to say coz I know ur unhappy.
Well, right now im saying this, I'm Sorry.
If still wanna hate me, then it's fine. It's MY LOSS.
Just to say that i really am sorry.
Good bye.
~~~~~

Fuck yeah, O'lvls coming to an end.
Will list down shit loads of crap to do next time.
Till 11th November, See you guys (=

~~~
Hmm.. I think I am you know.. Mus, u better stop it before it gets worst.
Oh wait, i ahve always been trying.
But some shit ass people stop me everytime.
Heh..
Museey. Out of hand? It have always been. Inquisitions, stop it.

No comments: