Sunday, October 5, 2008

pretty much.

Damn, not again. I think it's fractured. Wait. It is fractured. Its swollen. Very big la..
Painful. Can't walk properly.
But luckily, it's not as bad as last time. It's at the same spot sia. So lucky huh.
Mus, you've gotta be careful from now on.. Gahh..

The pinky of my left leggy. Its hurting me! haha.. Im not gonna go to the docs. i can bear the pain.
I jut dont wanna use a cast again. It sucks. a whole lot. Well, not really. But i wanna go jalan raya. Wanan graduate from school. Wanna study with friends. Wanna talk o lvls. BUT! I can wear a shoe............
hahaha. How sia.
I hope i will recover soon. In 2 weeks? Gonna take good care of the pinky.
Drink milk. Haha.. Proteins. Does it help to repair the bones? Haa.. FnN friends, help me on this.

How can I be lost when I got no where to go
how can I be lost in the memory inside we live
how can I blame u if it's me that i can't forgive
Why do i have to fracture a bone every year. HAHAHA..
Kene Jinx? Sigh.. let's see the year of 09. Hmm

~Mustakim
Pinky, work with me baby.
Recover please.

No comments: