Sunday, May 24, 2009

The similar traits of a fellow friend



Picture above has no \m/ with this post.
hah, make it nicer i guess?

Ok, real shit now...

Flashbacks, dreams and thoughts.
I wonder how come it became like this.
Never knew knowing u would turn out to be Dramatic.
the endless craps that we've been through.
About 2 years ago, I would have never imagined that this would happen.
All I want is to give u that something I have with me right now.
Get it done and over with.

What am I suppose to do now?
Meet you?
When you cant even meet ur close friends?
I may be selfish. Maybe im not.
All that im asking for is like Five minutes of ur time.
A simple Hello and that's it.

Is it that hard to give someone a gift?

Buddy, u've brought enough shit to my life.

museey.
Who the FUCK says ManU will lose?
Fuck Magpies and the rest who threatened us.
We won, next is Rome.
Fuck you.

No comments: