Friday, April 24, 2009

lights arent bright enough..

School was ohkay. =)
PAC.. getting the hang of it i guess. Seriously have to sit down and just do it like some one told me. *ehem*

So yeah.. used Haz's webbie like no1's business..
They are my bitch. haha


Eyes.. tsktsk. Eh, my hp..

If only i wore a blue or he wore a singlet.


Presenting them...


That's Hazwan.. I'm afraid u cant get to see his face here..
Arse...


Shahir! Hard to get a shot with him...


Sufian!! Tities!!!! Woot.
Look at his Mat Rep face.. WOOO!
as for me.. act cute only..


That's spartan Dan!

Yeap.. They are them.


Rock on! \m/

TITIES!!!


aww.. so cute..
Just like... xzxzxzxzxzx XOXO! hahaa..


That boy with the singlet and perang hair.. Fierce sia..


Yeah.. Kite semua gangster siuuulll...


yeah.. I guess that's my Friday..
Oh, headed to Seletar, floating platform right after that man who told us off.. shit..
Did not take pics there.. haha..
Yea I love em.
hahahaha...



Weekend.. THEY ARE HERE!!!
haha.. what to do 2moro?
Sunday's doing Melor's work i guess. ugh...

Oh well..

MUSEEY
Look at my phone.. What does it say?
=)


No comments: