Friday, February 13, 2009

yeah i'm endlessly

background looks good. Feels good.
It was only me and you.
You had your smile, I gave the look.
Then with your wink. I smiled, slowly going close...
Closed my eyes and
MY BROTHER WOKE ME UP!
Dude! Come on.. I was this close. Gah...

Never mind.. It was just a dream.
Then it was a good dream.

Oh yea, congrats bro for having the new Oakley Specs.
Stupid scary shit.
" I feel that my Specs is coming today. "
Then the next thing, the delivery dude came.

Sorry bro's for not joining bowling.
Aching body, gotta save money.
And.. It was nice to meet Sufrie. haha.. Old buddy.
Hang out again someday yea. Talk crap, sec school life and other craps.

Working tomorrow. Bet it's gonna be a busy day.
Come lovers! Spend ur day with ur beloved at Earle's, Vivo city!
Valentines promotion.
$80++
And u'll get...
A set meal.
Choice of beverage
and choice of lovers cake.

6-7 there will be live Music too. Be sure to come!

Haha.


Museey!
Tissue tear. Come on.. heal!
let's meet up tomorrow evening?
Give me your heart and your soul.

No comments: